Inside Sales Agent
This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you what to say and the questions to ask)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your CA real estate license for employment (we'll show you how!)
Salary: Minimum Wage Plus Commission