Prepare and process Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) mortgage loans under various loan programs. The Loan Coordinator / Sr. Loan Processor will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties as necessary for the loan process, per Point Mortgage Policies and Procedures; ability to meet Close of Escrow dates and rate lock.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough review and evaluation of borrower credit loan file, along with, but not limited to, income documentation / income calculation worksheet, employment verification, and assets documentation. Proactive in checking documentation for accuracy and potential red flags.
- Review AUS findings and confirm with borrower documentation received for loan submission criteria.
- Full knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines, particularly GFE, TIL, and
- Estimated HUD (Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure effective 10/3/15) . Ability to re- disclose and complete Change in Circumstance when necessary, meeting necessary disclosure waiting periods.
- Request, review and balance HUD (Closing Disclosure effective 10/3/15) prior to closing.
- Subject matter expert on FHA & VA guidelines specific to borrower eligibility, mortgage history, appraisal, and cash requirements.
- Ability to pull FHA Case Number and CAIVRS, Order Certificate of Eligibility.
- Order / request credit supplements, appraisal revisions, title & escrow documents as necessary, SSA verification, flood cert, and 4506-T verification.
- Obtain escrow documents as necessary, including vesting amendment, payoff demands, purchase addendums, and updated hazard insurance.
- Analyze underwriting conditions and obtain necessary items required, including Mortgage
- Insurance submission and certification, and obtain necessary flood insurance per NFIP and investor requirements.
- Communicate with appropriate parties to satisfy underwriting conditions: VOD, VOE, etc.
- Review and satisfy prior to funding and post-closing conditions when required.
- Maintain excellent customer service with internal and external clients.
- Maintain professional working relationship and transparent communication with direct manager, Underwriter, Loan Officer and Loan Officer Assistant.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Maintain consistent and satisfactory attendance.
- At least 5+ years Sr. Loan Processing experience.
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA loan process and standard guidelines.
- Proficient with mortgage operating systems, preferably Encompass.
- Experience with Paperless and E-Documents.
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities.
- Flexibility to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.