The Dialer is responsible for building relationships with clients and generating new loans from previous clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Will make outbound cold calls to previous clients to assess their current and future financial and home ownership goals.
• Identify and construct lending solutions based on unique homeownership goals
• Actively manage leads and meet minimum conversion (lead to fund) requirements
• Establish trust and build rapport with clients
• Attract new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships with previous clients
• Comprehensive knowledge of mortgage products and services.
• Accomplished sales skills and working knowledge of consumer lending
• Excellent business development and client relationship skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of operations, regulatory compliance and mortgage banking regulations preferred.
• NMLS License preferred
• Knowledge of Encompass preferred.
• Office setting, largely sedentary role
• Making a large quantity of phone calls each day – dozens or hundreds
• Issuing a large quantity of emails each day – dozens or hundreds